Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hush Hush No Rush

I’m back but not in full swing… just dropping by my blog to sustain life in it…(^-O)    Is there such a phrase for inanimate and pulseless thing? Oh well… what’s new for this last month of the year? It is mid-December and I haven’t written entries in any of my blog…except for this nonsense one. hehe…. Anyway…got a chance to pose in a giant Christmas tree at SM Davao… I did not go there to shop though I got a thing or two for vanity sake… Oooops! But it wasn’t to lavish myself with no good reason at all… Ive great reasons to pamper myself…For one… I got a 1.0 grade in my grad school subject last semester, and I haven’t rewarded myself yet for working and studying hard (uhuh!) …

Anyway, here is my usual self every saturday… I travel 4 and a half hours to attend my graduate school classes… but let me previse you that I do not go to this mall every saturday too…my routine is from home to school then vice versa… I rush after my last class in the afternoon to catch the last trip to GSC, otherwise Ill be staying overnight…which is I don’t like to happen at all.

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...