Saturday, December 11, 2010

Maybelline EYESTUDIO

My last eyeshadow had been used up three weeks ago… since it was hard to buy that particular product here~ that cosmetic was actually from The Face Shop, and which I also believe I had blogged sometime 2008 or 2009…CIMG1307I could not pinpoint specifically the year since [another excuse] my memory doesn’t serve me well [as always~ I got 3 major operations y’know, and if you know what that means too].

So since there is no The Face Shop products here in our malls, I need to find a replacement brand.  And, Maybelline New York is one of the quality  brands that I used.

I felt that my buying was timely because the mall was having their cut-rate sale on some selected items, and Maybelline had picked out products that were on sale too. Would you believe that from P499, I bought my eyeshadow for P349.30. Yeeeeha! So, I chose the GD-1 Autumn Spirit Quad. Lovely color pallet~ a taupe combo that’s perfect for Asian beauty: It has White with gold undertones, pinkish taupe, beige brown, and bronze brown flux.
product1_44869_600x600

My Review:

The texture of the cosmetic is really super smooth and silky on skin. I love the shiny shimmery effect of every shade… the chromaticity [if that’s the right term for it] of all four shades are splendidly perfect! The blend looks awesome…
Modesty aside, my students [TTh class ] told me I looked pretty that very day I used the eyeshadow. It had accentuated my eyes…to be objective about the effect of this particular makeup.

See insert picture below for other color pallets:
Maybelline-Eye-Studio-Color-Plush-Silk-Eyeshadow2
Demo:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...