Friday, July 31, 2009

Discovering Diamond

I was very excited to learn about Diamond Fastener. This is because I have a friend who works as a line maintenance crew and I could not wait to share with him about Diamond Fastener. I am pretty sure that the information will be helpful for him. As I have checked the website, I am very impressed with the company’s web content. It is pretty simple and the navigation bar is user-friendly. Each button will effortlessly lead you to the information that you need.

One thing I noticed with Diamond Fastener as I have been browsing their buttons, the information is concise. You would not get stuck reading the content. The general idea is presented in a straightforward manner. The contact address, phone and fax numbers as well as the email address are placed accessibly. The RFQ has a special navigation button which makes it convenient to the clients.

However, what bothers me while reading was the font size. It is too small. I have to adjust my screen to zoom in the text display. Other than that, I am satisfied with my visit to the site. I have learned about their products and services.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...