Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Panic





I have been resting for quite sometime. I have been taking things slow, dropping most of my writing gig in order to cope. I have been encountering a lot of physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual blow lately.

I have started to write my journey in this battle in my other blog. SLowly, I will unveil the truth of how I have gotten in this condition. If you have time, you may visit it here.

I am also reading this book, When God Tells You to Rest. I attached the image of this book, obviously. This book is the account of the author who is a burnout survivor, relatively known as depression. This book is insightful, you may recommend it to your friends who are also dealing the same condition. My very good friend aka discipler aka mentor also lent me this book when she learned that I am going through it also.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...