Thursday, October 15, 2009

Zipzone



I thought I was afraid of heights. When I went to visit my hometown, my friends took me to ZIPZONE. This is the most recent zipline adventure park in Mindanao and currently the longest zipline in Asia. I talked about zipping at night in my other blog.

The Dahilayan Adventure Park boasts of two 840 meters Ziplines with a drop of 100 meters. Zipriders are transported via 4WD Safari Cruiser to a lunach tower at 4500′ ASL. Zoom thru a rainforest canopy at 60-80 kph to land at Cariier type flightdeck using a special arresting gear system. They also have 320 mtr and 150 mtr ziplines for the family.



This park also offers a Tower of Ropes Course, a twelve stage High and Low Wire obstacle course complete with a multisided Rockwall, Rappeling Tower and Zipline. This Course is definitely good for team-building among company or office workers.

Tourists, adventurers, zippers can go their by landtrip taking routes from Cagayan de Oro City or Davao City.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...