Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fedoras

I love Fedora hats… This cutie is one of the timeless fashion accessories. Materials vary from felt, to straw, and other synthetic materials.
What is a Fedora?
Fedora hats were highly popular in the early twentieth century. These hats are typically composed of felt material and have what is called a C-crown, or a place for the head to fit into the top of the hat. Fedoras have a distinct shape that is easily recognized. The tops are creased and the front is pinched on both sides.
Read more: Fedora Hat
You can personalized your own fedora hat. This is if you are like me who doesn’t want to bump into someone who wears the same thing. I find this embarrassing, so I rather accessorized stuff that I bought in the mall and put a touch of artistry. This is the downside of living in a small place, you do not have a lot of choices and you end up wearing the same thing like the others. So the best way to be unique is to personalize or customize your item be it dress or hats or other accessories. There are tons of ideas in the internet.
Here is what I did for my fedora:
me

abc123
,,,








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...