Sunday, February 6, 2011

BlogBerry

I am the type of person who wants to scribble my thoughts, recent events, and record appointments. I basically keep a memoir.

Two weeks ago, I was already late in buying my 2011 planner. I wanted to get the Belle De Jour 2011… but then I could not find one here in the malls specifically the bookstores [National Bookstore branches and Fully Booked branch] I tried ordering online but couldn’t get a chance to pay via money transfer, how I wish they accept credit/ debit card. It is much easier for me…

Anyway… I have no regrets because I was able to find an equally charming planner. I bought the Stradmore Blogberry specially designed for mommies like me. See insert photo. 

This planner fits my personality. It has the exact representation of my favorite colors, and the things that I really want to see in my organizer… my kid’s schedule, menu planning, budgeting, even my monthly period can be tracked here. It also has mommy time pages, school tracker, health guide, plans and goals page, vacation planner, Christmas gift list, calorie counter, kitchen measurement and equivalent, conversions, and clothing sizes for women’s, men’s and children’s apparel.

Indeed, there are so many things that you can get from this planner aside from the very purpose of this product. You also have the Hotline list, and the phonebook page. Though, I am not really excited with the discount coupons because I can not avail these privileges in our place, but still I find it a good treat for moms who can make use of these GCs.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...