Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thingamabob? Thingamajig?


All sound gibberish... But yeah those words exist.

I got an overload of product reviews about all these doohickeys. As I have been noting all the pros and the cons... and thinking of how to uniquely present each, without making a hint that I have no first-hand experience of those doodads
[It must've work since I got no complains from my boss] a thought simply came through... Yeah! man is hardly content of what he has... he keeps on acquiring things that don't matter. All these gizmodos will not amount his soul to anything... but then I sshed my inner self from starting the sermon. I quieted my thoughts, telling myself silently.... "there is a room and a time for your barb but for now this blurb is for my client who wants to sell his products and for me to earn online... so be quiet my soul."

When my blurbs are done... I couldn't help but be amazed of how wonderful God is. He has blessed us with minds that could think wonderful ideas and produces things... things that at this age makes life convenient
[looking at the positive side alone]. How i wish we can create something that will not harm us in anyway possible like how God made everything in this earth. He created it good for our good and will do us good. But before I start this rant. I must now end this blog.

So, yeah... Take your pick which Thingamabob... thingamajig... gizmos and what??? It keeps on coming like how those words are evolving..soon enough your doodad will be outmoded.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...