Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BB Update...from the desk of an Oddball


Ignorance excuses no one. That's the rule of thumb when it comes to law and anything... And in someways, I plead guilty.

MY husband has a blackberry curve. I posted that here in my blog few months back. And yeah, he is enjoying it. Between John and I, I am the most inquisitive when it comes to gadgets and gizmos. Yeah... this is unusual right. Boys and Men are mostly into electrical stuff... and so am I. Tsk! Oddball.

But here's the trivia, I took this personality test in FB about How girly I can be...and my result was 50%. That means 50% of me is boyish. I will not contest, much as I am vain... I am a "cowboy" trapped in a feminine's body. LOL!!!

Kidding aside, I have the patience to know about electrical stuff. Though I seldom read manuals, I simply try things on... use it, press it, shake it kinda thing. That i say with a sheepish grin. Hahaha...
silly thought... I have the tendency to think out loud.

But then again so much of the trash talk... Where are we? Blackberry Curve. Oh yeah... So my husband had that phone way back March 2009. It was given by his loving Tita at the same time generous godmother (and the only one he has by the way) who resides in San Diego, Calif. I never bother using the BB Curve not that i do not like it but, I do not have much time to browse and anatomize (if that is applicable, though John won't like the idea of "anatomize" <---- que horror! if you literally do it, there goes his BB fully dissected and out to the bin it goes.)

I did make a product review of BB models vs iPhone as per my boss instruction... and I must say... both are AWESOME. But I did not hear much from John about saying anything spectacular with his BB Curve... as I've mentioned in my previous blog... our network server limits the potential of this powerful Smartphone (too bad huh?)

But recently...John was telling about how the sensor works when it is inserted in the holster and how the phone reactivates when it is taken out. He also said something about power preservation if that is the term for that feature. His BB won't take calls when it is in critical battery, so the only means of communicating is through SMS and MMS. Wow! that's cool, now I know or else I would turn berserk with grief wondering why he is not talking my call. Well, seriously, I did try the phone when it was in its critical battery mode...and believe me... It won't take any call at all... hmmmmm, wait a minute...that made me think... But of course he will not use it against me just because he doesn't wanna take my call (Right?), in circumstance like there is World War 3 (it's a codename John and I used when we are in disagreement). I mean I can tell the difference of the tone from the receiving end. And mind you, it is always the other way around if you know what I mean. LOL! again.

For sure, John has more to discover with his BB Curve... I may or may not blog about it but it must be giving us one good laugh (as always) whenever he shares things about most things that reflect his rawness like his late discoveries about his phone. Hmmmm (again) call that intolerance? Yeah enough of this.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...