Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection

Last Christmas, I got presents from  family and friends. I am the kind opBBW1-6106336v194f person who loves to pamper my skin, so I always indulged with moisturizing cream. My usual skincare product is from Nivea. I just love their Inner Cell Repair body milk. I do not buy any other products. I am not much of an adventurer when it comes to toiletries. I do not enjoy testing new products from different brands even if the brand is well-known. pBBW1-4957353v194

 

But this time I broke my rule. It is not because the products are imported. It is because Bath and Body Works Signature Collection are awesome. If you like to know my review on these two scents White Citrus and Dancing Waters. Check my new post next time

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...