Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Samsung Corby

I have been given a Samsung Corby GT-3653… What can I say? Thank you to my sponsor? LOL. Yeah, I said thank you. I am so grateful honestly.

So what is my experience with Corby?  First, I really like the color I got… fuchsia pink.  Although, it comes with three fashionable jacket- black, plain fuchsia pink, and the printed fuchsia pink.    

GT-3653 has a Wi-Fi series, but my model is simply the standard model. How I wish it is though. Anyway, you can not have everything you want all the time. So I am content.

If you want the full specification of the Samsung Corby GT-3653, click here.

I like everything about Samsung Corby. It is a sophisticated phone. Teen girls would like this for sure. It is so chic.

The phone is so light which I like best. I hate bulky phones.

However, the negative aspect of the phone is the touch screen response itself. The response somehow delays or sometimes it doesn’t respond at all. I wonder if my unit is defective. I could not have it changed because it is a gift and I do not have the receipt.

Another thing, the emoticons are not animated. You only get a simple :) or ;)… which i find so baroque for today’s technology. So the media is limited in Samsung Corby GT.

Could anyone tell me how to  make my Media colorful for Samsung Corby?

If I rate Samsung Corby, I would give it 7 for product ratings.

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...