Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sarangani Highlands

My husband and I have a weekly date… we find it important to simply spend time together… to nurture our relationship… instead of watching movies, which is the most common thing to do, he brought me to Sarangani Highlands. It is a restaurant placed on peak of a hill which gives you the viewPhoto0085 of Sarangani Bay, and some parts of the Sarangani province. 

My husbands felt like he is Maverick, the callsign of Tom Cruise in his Top Gun movie, he picked me up in the mall, which I had an errand, I was supposed to buy John Thompson’s Piano Lesson for my daughter who has piano class this summer, he let me hopped in and just brought me in our tryst with the motorbike… Sarangani Highlands is located in Purok Wal,Tambler,General Santos City, It is 35 km more or less from city proper.

Photo0087 The place lets you pay an entrance of P100.00 per head, but it is consumable, which means y0u can order in their restaurant using that fee, you simply need to show your meal ticket. However, the food is really costly…like a can of soda is around P55.00… but being in a nice place like this…it is worth it.

We didn’t stay long because our family had other plans that day, family day happens every two weeks, and kids like to swim. It is a good form of exercise for my eldest son who had been operated on with his VSD. I am sure we could visit again. We were there when the place was just in their developing stage back in 2007… but now, the place really is awesome… I told my husband I want to celebrate my birthday there Birthday Cake, so he has 10 months to prepare , LOL.

Below are some of the pictures we took.

Photo0126 Photo0125

Photo0088 Photo0110

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...