Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas celebration does not have to depend on your bank account… the presents that you will give to your loved ones do not have to be pricey. It is the thought that matters so to speak. It is the act of giving, sharing, and loving one another that brings meaning to Christmas… In short, we value relationship more than the tangible things that we give or receive.

This Christmas, hubby and I decided to stay put~ though he really wanted to spend it in his hometown where his mother stays. I could feel his longing… good for me that my Mudra (momma) and sistah are moving here in GSC with me [ they are practically my own familia ~ my Padre left us and my hermano (brother) died 5 years ago]. Hopefully, we could go home by January 20th 2011 since my best buddy is getting married.

Meantime… we just had a great time [and were contented]. We enjoyed our Noche Buena and opening our presents. Here is our souvenir picture.

family picture 2010

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...