Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This Little Thingy

I have another confession to make. Of course this is not something so grievous. So here’s the spill. I’ve panic attack. This happens whenever I am so tired and I have done a lot of thinking~ considering I have to raise children with my husband plus I’ve two jobs on the side, like teaching during day time and write online stuff during night time. So whenever I've panic attack, the only thing that would help me calm is my reflex ball. I’ve to carry it along because somehow attacks happen when I am teaching in the class, or even out in public. There was one time I was riding on the train, and I started to panic. There was also an instance that I had it while I was riding a taxi, or in a mall, or even in a convention. Good thing I’ve discover this reflex ball. This is known as massageBalltm in the market.

reflex-ball

This ball is small enough to be gripped by your fist. It is has an average size of 6 cm- 10 cm. It is made of rubber with dimples or sometimes called spikes around it. These dimples are the ones that press the reflex points in your hand, thus relieving me from the tension. I’ve been searching in the net the color of my reflex ball but I only found blue and green, I’ve red orange. This reflex ball helps me do away with my medication, I can already go to bed without taking xanor. I simply need this ball and a good music like Colbie’s.

Here is an detailed info of what this reflex ball all about: 

  • Suitable for Hospital and Clinical Use
  • Massages skin, Fascia and muscles
  • Has 230 raised points
  • Firm, but NOT hard feel
  • Ideal for fascial stretching and trigger point release
  • Stimulates increases blood flow
  • Increases afferent stimulation of the nervous system

Click here for further info

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...