Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mobile and Bag Charms



I love craft. I love to make things. I used to sew bags and sell it. It was a hobby and a source of income for me then.

I really believe I have a knack in beading and other crafts. I l
ove to decorate dresses. I beaded my own gowns and some of my friends and relatives clothes. I have dressed up my flip flops with beads and synthetic stones.

Creating something and being busy with my hands really perk me up. It breaks monotony in my life.

Right now, I am into making mobile charms and bag charms.
There is nothing ingenious about that. I believe anyone if not everyone can do that.

On the other hand, I feel blessed that I get the time for my hobbies
and at the same time make money from the things I tacked together. It is a kind of business and pleasure bundled together in one package.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...