Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PayPaL, what's new?


I have two Paypal accounts. My old one, I am using it to purchase things online. The other account is to collect payments from the services I rendered online. I use separate accounts because I just want to separate my business/ work transaction. I think there is nothing wrong with that until recently. Well, I have no problems using Paypal. Their service is good and the fee to transfer the money on your bank or credit/debit card account is reasonable.

But here's now the story. Just last night, when I received payments from my client. I noticed that Paypal charged a fee from the money I received from my pay out. What is more disappointing is, I can not withdraw the money and transfer it to my other account if I will not add and verify my credit card. The inconvenience is, I can not use my existing credit card and bank account since I am using it in my old paypal account.

It was really giving me a headache. So I need to ask favor from my client who made the payment. I had to refund the payment and he has to resend it to my old account. I was also sending an email brigade to all my clients telling them I am now changing my Paypal account along with the lengthy explanation. Phew! Whatta pain that caused me and my clients.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...